Well I haven't posted anything for a while. And Hannah tagged me. And I'm way too bored at work, so ....
4 things...
4 things I was doing 10 years ago. . .
1. Stockshow. Pretty amazing, I know.
2. Being a big dork. Because I was 13, so that's just a given.
3. Taking piano lessons from my grandma.
4. Most likely being too excited about going to DHS.
4 things I was doing 5 years ago . . .
1. Living in SLC
2. Going home like every weekend.
3. NOT going to college like I should have been.
4. Watching a lot of my friends getting married.
4 things I did yesterday . . .
1. Came to work.
2. Went to School.
3. Went to the gym.
4. Target. (This is almost a daily thing for me. I'm obsessed with Target.)
4 shows I watch regularly
1. The news
2. Leno
3. Conan if I can stay up late enough
4. UFC or other fighting crap. (I have no control over what we watch at Dustin's)
4 people I tag . . .
1. Lacey
2. Ash
3. Siobhan
4. Carrie
2 comments:
Thanks for the Tag Aimee-pants!
Ha, ha! These are so much fun to read! Thanks for doing them! I can totally relate to not going to school like you are supposed to. I went to 2 semesters at USU right after high school and I hardly went at ALL! I was having too much fun just goofing around! And I agree, everyone is annoying at 13 years old! Uggh...I would NEVER go back to being 13 and going to Delta Middle School. Yikes! But remember "studying" for the spelling bee in 6th grade out in the hallway just so we could get out of Mrs. Hobsons class. Ha ha!
Post a Comment