Monday, June 16, 2008

Hooray for the Spillway!

Ok, so I didn't actually mean for the title of this post to rhyme, but that's pretty cool, right? ha ha. I took my roommate & good friend Morgan home with me this weekend & took her to one of my favorite places in Millard County. The spillway!! I love swimming here, except when the river is way high, then it's just way too flippin scary. But Dylan & his girlfriend came down this weekend, so they met us at the spillway on their way home & we all swam for a little bit. I think I was driving Dylan crazy because I made him take like a million pictures of us. You can usually go under the waterfall, & don't think we didn't try (me & Dylan), but we about drown from it. ha ha, ok we didn't get close to drowning, but my swimsuit was close to coming off because the water was hitting me so hard. So I finally just jumped out from under the waterfall & did a sweet belly-flop. I'm sure it was pretty entertaining to watch though.


Morgan, Aimee, & Darci.

After we had all jumped in.
Dylan & Darci. I just think they're really cute.
The waterfall.

4 comments:

Jenna Marie said...

It looks like you had so much fun!! I wish we couldve hung out at the Rodeo. We were just picking Zoey up from my mom's then going back up north for Summerfest! We seriously need to go to dinner or something.

Brenda said...

Looks like some GOOD times!! Sorry we missed the bday celebration down there. I hear there is some serious gun action happening this weekend - too bad I will miss that too. Save me a few rounds. ;)

Alison said...

Can you believe I have never been to the spillway?!! Get a life right?!!

Looks so fun, though!! You picked the perfect weekend to go!

hannah said...

Hi Aimee!(or should I say "poopy jeans"--remember that? ha ha.) I'm doing so good, how are you guys? It looks like you guys had a blast at the spillway! I want to go there! You look so freakin' gorgeous, too might I add. :) I hope you are having a great summer! Man, its hot outside and all I want to do is lay out, but I'm stuck in this little office. Oh, well... :) Have a good day and I'll talk to you again soon! :)