Monday, June 16, 2008

Meet the Pug

No, my pug is not a dog. It's a gun (and way better than a dog pug!) I went ahead with my #2 gun purchase today (a birthday present, if you will) & I couldn't be happier. It's a North American Arms Pug & it is awesome! It's a revolver & it only holds five rounds. The pug shoots .22 magnums. It's small enough to conceal, but big enough to do some major damage if I ever needed to. My #1 is a Walther P22. I carry it in my purse because it's a little too big to wear on a holster & still be concealed. But I'll be able to conceal the pug just about anywhere.








And the other bonus is that Taryn likes it almost as much as I do. :)

2 comments:

Ashley Abbott said...

I didn't know you liked guns so much!! Thanks for telling me happy birthday it was very sweet of you for remembering! If you ever want to email me again my email is ashleyrabbott@hotmail.com It's pretty easy to remember! Thanks again!

hannah said...

Hey Aimee! How are you? What a cute little gun! I didn't know you liked guns, either but its such a good thing to have. There are lots of creeps out there! HOpe you are having a good summer! Talk to you later! :)