It was my birthday yesterday, (the big 24!) & my family did a great job celebrating it with me. Dallas came up in the morning & took me to breakfast & then we went & saw a movie. Then I went up to SLC to Ian & Brenda's house & they made dinner for me & we just had a little party. It was really fun. Brenda made a really good dinner (Thanks Bren!) & Sara made my favorite dessert (Thanks Sar!). Here are some pictures from the day. We also played A LOT of rockband, but I decided not to include any of those pics. I love my family so much & I'm glad they always make me feel so special. I got a lot of good presents. But mostly I was glad that I got to spend time with my family. I get to celebrate my birthday again next weekend with my parents, because they were gone to Albuquerque this weekend visiting Nicole.

I told Isaac I liked his shirt & he said, "It's a tank top! NOT a shirt."

Me & Taryn.

Ian, Taryn, Ella, & Sara. Brooke told us Ella had this cute necklace on because she was crying, but as soon as Brooke put the necklace on her, Ella was fine. We're just glad she's so stylin!

Me & Darci, Dylan's girlfriend.
5 comments:
Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Aiiiimeeeeeeee. Happy Birthday to you! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Now you and Travis are both 24. Yay! It looks like you had fun with your family! Your hair is so cute, how do you like the extensions? Are they hard to wash or anything like that?
Wow 24 already? Isn't it so crazy?? Glad you had a good time! I see your sister Sara around Orem once in a while! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I didn't know your birthday was so close to mine! I'm glad you had such a good day, and got to do something fun! By the way you always look so cute! I can't believe you're that old, well I can't believe we're that old!
Happy birthday!!!! It sounds like you had a fun day, which you deserve! Oh but just so you know, you should enjoy being 24 cuz it is depressing to turn 25!!
Hey Thanks! You are the sweetest! Happy late Birthday! I can't believe you are 24, CRAZY! I still remember the first time I met you, you were doing some stretching in the hallway of the Paladium(however you spell it!) you were wearing some sweet black spandex dance pants, and you were the smallest person I had EVER seen! Too cute!
Post a Comment