Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jonah L.

So Darci & Dylan finally had their baby on February 20, 2009. He is Jonah L. Finlinson. He is SO cute!! He is a perfect mix of Dylan & Darci. He looks a lot like Dylan did when he was a baby. We are so excited that he is finally here. Dylan is such a cute papa. I love my new little nephew!!



Grandma & Jonah

He can already do the sleeper. I'm so proud.



Dallas is a pretty cute uncle.




Me & Jonah.



Me & Taryn. She is so much fun!

3 comments:

Mikkell, Chris, Maclee,& Marlee said...

He is a really cute baby! I agree that Dallas makes a cute uncle.

hannah said...

What a cute baby!!! Congrats to Darci and Dylan! That is so exciting. And look how cute you are with a burp cloth on your shoulder. :)

-The Nielsens- said...

He is so handsome! Congrats to them. The burp cloth is totally stylish... don't let any one tell you otherwise!