Wednesday, March 4, 2009

random nothings

Well, I'm still alive. I've been spending just about every free second outside of work with a calculus tutor. The girl is a genius. I meet with her three times a week and it's been great. Last Friday night I spent 4 hours with her. Talk about nerding it out! And on a Friday night, no less. So last night I took the first test since I've been working with her. I don't know my score yet, but I feel good about saying I did way better on this test than on the first two tests.

Sara & I are training for a half marathon right now. It's the Provo Canyon half & it's on April 4. I'm pretty excited. I enjoy running and I enjoy being with her, so it's a win win situation. That's about all my life consists of at the moment -- work, calculus, & running.

Me & Kenz are taking a much needed roadtrip on the 19th of this month & I cannot wait. I've been counting down everyday. I'm sure she is getting tired of me telling her every day how many days are left until we go. But I'm just really looking forward to a girls' weekend & spending time with my two best friends. It's going to be great!

I spent the night in Fool Creek last night. I was so excited to go see my parents & Dallas. They waited up for me to get there, so it was fun to talk to them for a little bit before they went to bed. Dallas was asleep in the recliner & it was so funny, my dad was trying to wake him up to go get in his bed, but Dallas was so tired he could barely open his eyes. I don't know if he ever actually made it out of the recliner. So although I was able to see him, I didn't really get to talk to him or anything. But it was still fun to go home. I always look forward to seeing my parents. And before last night I hadn't been home for over 2 weeks! That's a record for me.

2 comments:

Ashley Abbott said...

Are you talking about Kenzie Rich?! I'm so jealous I want to come!!! it would be so fun to hang out with the two of you! Take a road trip to my house!!

hannah said...

Nerding it out with a Calculus tutor, huh? I think that's great that she's helping you so much! You gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. Have fun on your road trip! That sounds like it will be a blast!!! BTW, I saw the cutest picture of you and Dallas on Sara's blog! The one where you guys are little. You guys were the cutest little kids!!! :)