Jordon, Aimee, & Nixon.
Ok so for some reason I didn't know you had updated your blog! Kevin is way cute! You guys make a great couple! It looks like you're happy and that's what matters!! I'm so happy for you!
Oh, how cute is that??? Wow, Taryn had such dark hair when she was brand new! What a cutie. This is a great picture! :)
I love that picture too! It is way cute. Tell Dal I said Hi how are you guys doing by the way?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ok so for some reason I didn't know you had updated your blog! Kevin is way cute! You guys make a great couple! It looks like you're happy and that's what matters!! I'm so happy for you!
Oh, how cute is that??? Wow, Taryn had such dark hair when she was brand new! What a cutie. This is a great picture! :)
I love that picture too! It is way cute. Tell Dal I said Hi how are you guys doing by the way?
Post a Comment