Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Brooks

Yesterday was Brooks' 23rd birthday. Weston & Mallori had a birthday party for him at their house in Hinckley, so we went out there last night. I tried to get some pictures of all the guys, but they weren't cooperating very well.

Yesterday me, Dallas, & Chance went up to the cemetery and put some things on Brooks' grave. It's been 7 months since he passed away, but it still feels like it was just yesterday. We still think about him every day & miss him so much. But we know he is in a better place.

Happy birthday Brooks! We love you.

3 comments:

nic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nic said...

Look at those little pipsqueaks! And now they are all over 6 feet tall. Well, except maybe Drew, he's probably not quite there still. Happy Birthday Brooksy boy!

Cassa Carter said...

I wish we could be saying happy b day to his face. So sad I hate it. Well, I am glad that you messaged me so that I could check out your blog. by the way... we need to do another 5K.