Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday DTown!!


So, today is Paul Bunyan's birthday. He is now the big two-two. Crazy. I never feel like I'm getting older when I have my birthdays, it's when Dallas has his that I feel old. We had a birthday party for him last night at Sara & Blair's house. My mom is incredible. She made all of Dallas' favorite foods. It was so yummy. I'm quite positive he doesn't ever look at this, but here are 22 reasons why I love my little brother:

1. He's hilarious

2. He gives the best hugs.

3. He has some sick dance moves.

4. He rides bulls & buckin' horses. And it doesn't scare him.

5. He is good at everything!

6. He's my best friend.

7. He is easy to talk to.

8. He will help anyone with anything, even if he doesn't really want to.

9. He's fun to shop for. Yah, I said it.

10. He can watch a movie one time & quote it perfectly. I love this about him!

11. He has an incredible memory.

12. He's super talented with leather.

13. He's my modern day John Wayne.

14. He's patient. (i.e. when he's trying to teach me how to snowboard, or when he's watching me have a rodeo on his horse - he just says "hold on, don't let go." instead of screaming at me for being such a dipstick.)

15. He loves his nieces & nephew.

16. He's a good friend.

17. He can play the guitar like it's nobody's business. Yesterday he had a Clutch song playing & was playing the guitar along with the music. I had to go take a look cause I couldn't distinguish between him & the cd. Amazing!

18. He has the most contagious laugh.

19. He lets his lame older sister hang out with him & Chance on a regular basis.

20. He takes me for drives..

21. He makes really, really good "ugly" faces.

22. He tells his family that he loves them.


Dallas, Aim, & Ian. We were giving him a birthday dog pile.

Love you Dal!

2 comments:

Mudrow Memories said...

Whoa! When did Dallas get so big! I know what you mean about feeling old when your younger brothers have birthdays! It's crazy!

Mikkell, Chris, Maclee,& Marlee said...

Happy Birthday Dallas!
Aimee will you please tell Dallas I said Happy Birthday!
How are you by the way!