Friday, February 13, 2009

8 things

Here are the Rules:

* Post rules on your blog
* Answer the six '8' items
* Let each person know they're tagged by leaving them a comment


8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Bones
2. House
3. CNN - I love to watch it when I'm running.
So, yah. I'm a lame-o. I have 3 tv shows that I watch.


8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Failed a calc test.
2. Went to work.
3. Had lunch with Nuc, Weav, & DTown
4. had dinner with the Chruma family
5. went running
6. cleaned my apartment
7. emailed Mandi
8. took the hottest bath ever


8 People I talk to Regularly:

1. My parents
2. My sisters (they count as one, even though there's 2 of them.)
3. Mandi
4. Ashlyn
5. Dallas
6. Meg
7. Shannon
8.

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Passing calculus hopefully.
2. Being done with UVU & Utah County after this semester
3. Doing something with myself.
4. Arizona. I always look forward to Arizona.
5. Summer
6. The year of running with Weav
7. Maybe some rodeos if Dal decides to start back up
8. Dylan & Darci's baby. Is he here yet?


8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Chili's
2. OG
3. LDV
4. Pizza Factory
5. Oregano's
6. Pei Wei
7. Lisa's. But only cause they have an entire pig for a breakfast meal.
8. Noodles cause their mac & cheese is phenomenal!
9. Tepanyaki. They have delish Vegas rolls.


8 People I Tag:
how about everyone? I need some entertainment, so let's get on it peeps.

No comments: