High School Tag
1. If you could go back and tell your teenage self one thing, what would it be?
1. If you could go back and tell your teenage self one thing, what would it be?
To stop acting like an idiot. I was so lame.
2. Did you do any extra-curricular activities in High School?
I played soccer for a minute. Did track for a minute. Did cheerleading for a minute. Did Academic Decathalon for a minute. Did FFA for a minute. *(You get the idea). Basically what it comes down to is I wasn't very ambitious during my high school years.
3. What did you do with your free time?
I don't remember a lot of things specifically, but I remember always laughing my head off & having tons of fun with my friends. I can remember one time in particular when there was me, Shai, Britt, & Jess all participating in driving my little Toyota truck. I still don't know how we didn't die (or kill someone else). One of us was steering, one shifting, one doing the clutch, & one doing the gas. ... And people say small towners are weird. I also remember always driving other people's vehicles, especially during sophomore year, when I wasn't even 16 yet. People must have either really trusted me, or they just didn't give a crap. Or maybe I was really intimidating? ha ha, just kidding!
4. Coolest thing you did as a Teenager?
Hmmm, I've got nothin. Sad, I know. I rolled my mom's car when I was 15. That's not exactly "cool" though. I was usually up to no good, so it's a given that I wasn't doing anything cool.
5. Did you have a boyfriend in High School?
Ya.
6. Any favorite songs come to mind?
Jennifer Day - Tell me I'm The One and Foreigner - Hot Blooded. I realize these are coming from opposite ends of the spectrum. Me & Jaime Nelson used to steal Nick Taylor's truck & I think the only cd he owned was Foreigner, because Hot Blooded was playing every time we got in his truck. And I'm pretty sure we listened to the other song on a daily basis.
7. If you could change one thing, what would it be?
I probably would have been a lot nicer. I was pretty rude in high school. I had my little circle of friends & apparently I thought that everyone else was worthless.
8. What did you think you would be when you grew up?
I had no idea. Isn't that weird, since I'm still trying to figure that out.
9. Picture of self?
Just imagine a picture of me with ridiculously huge hair.
Just imagine a picture of me with ridiculously huge hair.
10. Craziest thing you did in High School?
See #3.

I tag everyone. I need some entertaining, so let's get going folks.
3 comments:
Hi Aimee! I hope you remember me. It's Lizzie (Christensen). I can't believe that I found you on here. I haven't seen or heard even about you in a long long time! How have you been?
I am laughing thinking about that day! We were so crazy!! About your hair...I remember eating lunch with you at hogi yogi one day and you asking me if your hair looked like a chicken butt!!!! I still think about that and laugh! We had some fun times!!!
Ha ha! I'm SO doing this one as soon as I get a minute! I loved ol' Delta High. I cried so much when I moved. :( Hope you had a great weekend! Talk to you later!
Post a Comment