After dinner, I went home & did some serious math homework. My summer math class is definitely kicking my butt & my teacher (who has a PhD in math) is just absurd. She told us the first day of class, "This will be painful, but it will be over soon." And she was right, it is definitely painful. She is pretty funny, but I don't think she tries to be. It's like she speaks another language half the time, & I'm crediting the PhD for that. I am usually laughing all through class because for someone who has a PhD, she sure talks like an idiot. And she's always trying to give an object lesson to show us what she's talking about & it never works. People are always more confused after the object lesson. I have to admit though, I am actually learning for once in a math class, so that's good. She has the highest passing rate for Math 1050 in the State of Utah & it's because she "forces" us to learn math. (Her words, not mine). You'll just have to use your imagination on that one.
After homework, I went bowling with Dallas, Chance, & Dallas' girlfriend Kasie. I know this may be hard to believe, but there is actually a bowling alley more white trash than Plaza Lanes in good old Delta, Utah. It's called Jack & Jill Bowling in American Fork. It is such a treat. It was just an entirely different quality of people there. Pretty entertaining. I kept harrassing Dallas & Chance that they need to join a league or something because they both were bowling strikes or spares every single time! And I was about to smack them both because every time I would take a picture they would make ridiculous faces. Don't worry, I only put the good ones up. There was one picture where the face Chance made could have scared a small child (I left that one out, thank me later). But I am so glad Dallas likes to hang out with me. He always invites me to go do stuff with him & his friends. I always tease Chance that I have 5 brothers instead of 4, because he is a brother to me. He is such a punk, always teasing me & beating up on me just like my brothers do. But he is also very protective & comforting like my brothers are.




4 comments:
I'm glad you're doing so good! It looks like you had a lot of fun bowling. Jake and I really should go do something like that, we never do anything!!
Aimee, you crack me up! I love reading your blogs; you are hilarious! And wow, seriously, I didn't think things could get any more white trash than Delta's bowling lanes. That place gives me a stale-cigarette-smell headache just thinking about it!
Gosh, I haven't been bowling in forever! I agree--I didn't think you could get more white-trash than Plaza Lanes! Eww!! You look so gorgeous--you still enjoying the extensions? They look great!
Hey Aimee! I am switching my blog back to private, and I would love it if you would email me your address so I could send you an invite! lauraspeth85@yahoo.com
Post a Comment