I thought I'd just post about the last week or so. Nicole has been here, so there's been lots going on. I took the day off Friday & went boating with Ian & some of his friends, & then hung out with my family on Friday night. Then on Saturday we had a Finlinson family reunion down at the mancamp at IPP. Me being the social butterfly that I am, spent a total of about 2 hours there & then I left. Dallas & I went to a wedding reception in Price, for McKet Young Boylen. She is a doll. We just love her. She was so excited to see Dallas there, it was so cute. Then on Sunday there was more hanging out, eating lots of good food (Thanks Mom!), & more hanging out. Me & Dallas went for a hike yesterday & got some serious "rock rolling" in. I swear that's his favorite thing to do, probably because it's so entertaining for him to watch me about die. I only had one near death experience this time - we rolled a rock about as big as Dallas, & I about rolled down the mountain with it. It was pretty cool to watch though, it took out a whole tree! Anyway, these are some pictures from the last few days. Notice the one of Taryn standing on the table, I got her a cute outfit with some sweet leggins'. Gotta love those leggins!










Me, Sara, & Nicole went to the Ute Stampede last Saturday night as soon as Nicole got to Utah. Dallas was supposed to be riding, but due to an "ineligible" status, he was unable to. But it was fun to spend time together as sisters. I tried to get Nicole's husband Dan to go on a few rides at the carnival, but we decided he was too tall for the fun ones. (He's 6'7" or so.)
5 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend! We went to the Ute Stampede that Sat too. I wish we would have ran into you guys. Have a great day!
You guys are pretty much gorgeous!
I love that little outfit you bought for your neice...so cute!!
HEY Miss Thneed!!! Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog. It has been far too long, maybe sometime you, Sara and I could get together. I don't know who will provide the saltines, but I'm happy to bring the limeade :)
From reading your blog, it looks as though things are going well and you look great!
Love,
D.F. Flimbulous
Hey Aimee! It looks like you guys had a fun weekend! I love reading your posts! I wish we lived closer so we could go to lunch or something. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment