Monday, July 14, 2008

Love Mi Familia

My oldest sister Nicole is in town this week from Albuquerque, New Mexico so my family got together at Sara's last night for dinner & hanging out. I had so much fun. I love seeing my family & spending time with them. Dallas was so tired & when I got there he was asleep on the beanbag, so me being the nice sister that I am, kept harrassing him. Ok, not really. I was just cuddling with him & whispering in his ear while he nodded or shook his head to answer my questions.




While we were playing pool, Ian came in to visit with us & we were discussing who I think is a "ten". It's a long story of why we were on the subject, but I just need Ian to know - you are a ten! All my brothers are. They are so handsome, funny, easy to get along with, & compassionate. Ian is such a good brother to me, he is always willing to help me with my homework or whatever I need. And he always lets me come & hang out at his house & almost always feeds me while I'm there. I just thought I'd post this pic to show how goodlooking my brothers are. Andre' wasn't there, but this is Dallas, Ian, & Dylan.




We didn't get a picture of the Sisters Finlinson this time, which is fine cause we take about 90 pictures every other time we're together. Nicole claimed she wasn't "up to par" for pictures. So that picture will have to come next time.

No comments: