Tuesday, January 3, 2012

happy new year!!

Happy new year from the Ferrells!!  We have been pretty low key lately, and it's been great.  I am still pregnant & loving it.  We are ready for our little man to be here.  We still do not have a name picked out, which may or may not be a good thing.  But I am hoping by the time he is here we will know what to call him.

We were lucky to be able to spend the holidays with both of our families.  We spent New Year's with some of Jordon's friends.  It was so much fun. 

Jordon told me I never take pictures anymore, which is true (might be cause I feel huge & pregnant).  So I took a snapshot of us the other day so everyone can see that we're still alive & well.

2 comments:

Mikkell, Chris, Maclee,& Marlee said...

I love reading your blog! Hope things with the pregnancy are going good! love ya lots!

WINSTON AND JENN said...

Aimee your hair is getting so long. Its really pretty! Congrats on the baby. Hopefully the rest goes good and hes here before you know it. He'll be so handsome!