Monday, November 14, 2011

We're having a ...

BOY!  And we are SO excited.  We had a few girl names picked out, but no boy names.  So we are going to have to decide on a boy name that we both like.  I think it is more exciting for Jordon now & more real to him as well.  I put his hand on my tummy the other night to feel the baby & he couldn't feel it.  So he laid his head down & right then felt him kick.  He jumped up & said, "He just kicked me in the ear!"  It was so funny.  I can't wait to have a little Jordon Jr.  And we already know he is just like his daddy because he wouldn't sit still through the entire ultrasound.

2 comments:

The Smith's said...

Congrats! That is so exciting and I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

YIPEE!!! Boys are so much fun. You are going to be such a cute Mom... Keep updating on the pregnancy and CONGRATULATIONS!