Yep, you read that correctly. We are going on with our bad selves & adding a plus one to our household. Or family, I guess you could say, since we currently don't have a legitimate household. But the point is, we're having a child. Here I am at 18 weeks (almost 2 weeks ago). And the photo was crummy, so I did some editing on the ole' phone to make it crummier.
We have an appointment on November 11 to find out the sex of the baby. And we are SO excited. Ok, I am so excited. Jordon is like "whatev, we're having a baby in March, so I'll get excited in March." But I am excited NOW & I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl.

4 comments:
CONGRATS!! I am so happy for you.
CONGRATS :)
That is AWESOME!! I am so excited for you!
Are you freaking kidding me??? YAY! I am so excited for you. Post when you find out the sex... And, you should be excited now. It is an amazing thing, creating a human. WOOHOO!
Post a Comment