Thursday, January 12, 2012

this guy!

I just have to show what a pill my husband is.  And yes, I called him a pill.  And if that makes you feel like you're 7 and your mom is talking to you, then that's fine. 

He has been growing a nice goatee/mustache combo for a while. He has done well at maintaining it & trimming it so it doesn't get out of hand. Well apparently last night he got sick of it, so I was making dinner & he came downstairs looking like this ...




Uh, is this not creepy to anyone else?  I told him he looked scary and he didn't believe me.  I was laughing so hard.  He is so funny.


So I had to take a picture of us together so he could see how scary he looks.  Luckily, he shaved the whole mess off not long after this.  He makes me laugh every single day & I love him for that!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hello?!?! He looked like a total creep! Jesse did that once to me too, and i told him he looked like a serial killer....