Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Taryn Nicole ..
I got to spend some time with Taryn last night. She is so much fun. Brenda went to the gym so me & Taryn made puppets & then watched some good old Dora. To be honest, I want to dropkick Dora, but the puppet making was a good time. Taryn is too funny. I was eating some H-ween (I can say H-ween, Nuc) candy & she asked what it was & I said it's a kit kat. And she gave me this weird look and said, "No, it's chocolate though." And I said, yes, it's a chocolate kit kat. She was getting pretty annoyed with me. She kept saying, "No, it's chocolate!" I sure do love that little girl. Taryn is going to be a big sister next Spring and I am so excited to meet her little sibling. I hope it's a boy, but I would love another niece!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for watching her for me!! You are the BEST!!
What a cutie! I love that she was getting mad at you about saying that it was a kit kat.
How cute! I can't believe how old she looks! I hope everything is going good!
Post a Comment