Saturday, November 21, 2009

quirky?

Tell 6 UNSPECTACULAR Quirks about yourself and tag 6 fellow bloggers.

So I got tagged to do this like forever ago & am just now doing it. I have to say, I had to put a lot of thought into this. Not because I don't have any weird quirks, but because I am so weird that it was hard to choose just 6!!

1. When I go out to eat, I have to eat each thing on my plate before moving on to the next thing. I can't mix & match. I have to eat all my potatoes, fries, or vegetables or whatever & then go to the next thing. Pretty weird. Dustin use to think this was so weird, he probably still does, but he use to tease me about it all the time.

2. I love water & I always have a bottle of water with me whether it's in my car, purse, at work, or wherever I am. But I will never order water at a restaurant. It never tastes good.

3. I use to change my phone number at least once a year for the simple fact that too many people had my number. It's getting to be about that time, I've had this number since April & that's way too long.

4. I don't say bye when I'm ending a conversation on the phone. I get this from my dad. He says things like "check you later" or just hangs up while you're in the middle of a sentence. I wait until you're done talking & then I hang up.

5. I get car sickness so damn easily it's ridiculous. I have to drive when I go somewhere so I don't get sick. Growing up in the middle of nowhere had several advantages, one being that we had to drive 30 miles to the closest town, so I'm use to driving! I can't even ride on a boat without getting sick, it's pretty annoying.

6. I always get crushed ice whether it is at gas stations or restaurants, but I never eat the ice or even touch it, but for some reason I prefer crushed ice in my beverages.

I tag Sara/Blair, Nicole/Dan, Ashley/Jake, Jaime/Greg, Brenda/Ian, & Dylan/Darci

2 comments:

Liz Szilagyi said...

The phone number thing is pretty funny.

Ashley Abbott said...

If you change your number you better give me your new one! I know I don't ever talk to you, but it's always good to have just in case!!