Monday, November 9, 2009

mi familia

Oh how I love my family. They are the best. Ian is finally home from Afghanistan & I'm so glad!! I missed him so much. We had dinner yesterday at Ian & Brenda's house & everyone came except Nicole (cause she's in the kirk). We had one of my favorite things to eat - hawaiian haystacks & my mom made my most favorite dessert. We got to see all the pictures Ian took & it was pretty humbling & made me even more thankful for the circumstances that I'm in. I am so grateful to have a family, a place to live, & a job. I stole these pictures of Brenda's blog - there's one of me with the nieces, Ella & Taryn, as well as one of me with Dallas & Ian. Sure do love my family.

1 comment:

hannah said...

oh my gosh, i had no idea ian was in iraq! how scary for you guys! i'm glad he came back safe and sound. your little nieces are SO darn cute! and you look fabulous, by the way. :)