Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December!

Wow, this year has flown. I can't believe it's already December. Only 10 days til my next trip to Arizona to see Mandi Jean, 24 days til Christmas, & one month til the new semester at the U of U starts (YES!!). I have some great things coming up. However, I don't have any of my Christmas shopping done, so that just goes to show how big of a procrastinator I am.

We had a really good T-give. Everyone was there except for Andre' & Nicole. But I love my family. Even though I don't get to see all of them all the time, I do look forward to the time I get to spend with them. One of my favorite things about living in Salt Lake is being close to my brothers. They all live within a mile of each other, and that is only like ten minutes from my house, so it's nice. I get to see my nieces and nephews just about whenever I want.

I don't have a picture of all my siblings together, so I found two separate pictures, one of the boys & one of the girls. I love my brothers & sisters so much & I'm so glad to have them in my life.

Yesterday was Andre's birthday. I love you Andre' & I hope you had a great birthday!


No comments: