This last weekend was so much fun. I rode down to St. George with Sara & Blair on Friday & we watched Blair play softball on Friday night. Saturday morning, Sara & I ran a 10k. I went & got my hair done after, & then went back to the fields. Blair's team ended up taking 5th I think. We got a flat tire on the way down to St. George though, so me & Blair changed it. We've decided we're going to try & get in on a competition if we can for the fastest tire changing team or something like that. We did it in about 10 minutes & we were both impressed with ourselves. I had a lot of fun hanging out with Sara & Blair. We were laughing a lot on the way down, most of it was at Blair, but some was with him. I love running with Sara & we actually ran the whole race together. We don't usually do that, but Sara wasn't feeling well, so she was nice & ran slow with me the whole time. We made it in an hour flat, which was great for me because I shaved 5 minutes off my last time. I don't have any pictures of the race yet, but when I get them, they will definitely be going up.
I had a blast at the ball fields, I got to see Ash & Jake Abbott & Cory & Jamie Webb. I hadn't seen any of them forever, so it was fun to talk to them & catch up on what everybody's doing. Ash, I'm sad we didn't get a picture together or something, but we'll have to for sure next time!
Saturday night Me & Meg went & had tinfoil dinners & it was so fun! They were so good. I hadn't made them in a good 2 or 3 years, so I was glad that I hadn't lost my touch.

On the mini-roadtrip back to Delta.
Getting ready to eat our delicious dinners! It was freezing in Delta compared to the flippin 80 degrees in St. George!

At the ball fields in St. G.
4 comments:
I'm glad you had a fun weekend, Aimee! We still need to get together one of these days... :) But I love your hair! Its SO beautiful!!! :)
I'm so mad we didn't think to take a picture! We have to for sure next time we get together!! Jake and I were both so happy to see you!
ahhh the good old tin foil dinners...happy to hear you haven't lost your touch :)
my domain expired so my new blog address is ninaandadam.blogspot.com make sure to update it.
Post a Comment