Friday, October 3, 2008

Blog Happy!

I saw this on Alison's blog & I thought it was cool. Here's the challenge: Everyone who reads this must post a picture of themself 3 years ago, and every year up to the present (around the same month each year). And yes, each of you will be doing this.


I'm actually not sure what year this was, but if I had to guess I'd say 2005.





2006. This picture was taken for a good reason. We were missing Nicole & needed to give her a reason to miss us too.

2007 - This face he's making is the "If you take one more picture I'll knock you out." face. Lovely, isn't it?



And 2008 - Me & Ian.

3 comments:

Ashley Abbott said...

You're hair is a different color or style every year! I love it! I wish I looked good with so many different changes!

hannah said...

Cute pictures! Now I have to do digging through the archives and do this tag! :)

The Newest Mexicans said...

and I still love that picture of you and Sara. i think it will always be my favorite--except maybe the one in the Grand Canyon. That is fabulous