I was tagged by Laura!!
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
10 years ago I...
1- Was probably just starting 9th grade. I think.
2- Was a huge dork. HUGE dork. Still am kinda.
3- Was super tan from swimming in the river all summer long.
4- Didn't give a crap about school - now it consumes my life.
5- Weighed like 75 pounds. Gross!
5 things on today's "to do" list... I'll have to say tomorrow's cause this day is about done.
1- Get out of bed. Yes, it's on my list of things to do, because sometimes I almost can't. :)
2- Finish all my gay economics homework. And calculus too, I guess.
3- Find an adapter for the dryer I just bought.
4- Finish the awesome book I started last night.
5- Go to FOOL CREEK!
5 snacks I enjoy...
1- Diet Dr. Pepper
2- String Cheese
3- Carrots & Ranch
4 - Green Peppers
5- Ice cream!!
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1- Give some to my parents.
2- Buy Dallas a big old farm. Maybe Max Williams'. :)
3- Invest maybe?
4- Buy a house
5- Buy lots of shoes!
5 jobs that I have had
1- Dental Office
2- CNS
3- Oral Surgeon
4- Appraisal Firm
5- Different Appraisal Firm
I Tag...
1- Weav
2- Brenda
3- Lacey
4- Jessica
5- Misty
Basically I'd like everyone to do this, because I love reading these things about people. Too much information? Oops.
No comments:
Post a Comment