Monday, September 15, 2008

(Seven) Things!

Well Liz tagged me & I figured now would be a good time to do this since I'm currently doing nothing at work.

7 things I plan to do before I die...

1. Graduate from college & probably get a MBA

2. Get married

3. Run a marathon

4. Have my own motorcycle

5. Go on an airplane without getting sick

6. Have my own house

7. Get more stamps in my passport

7 things I can do...

1. Type like a maniac

2. I'm a fairly good speller.

3. Sleep like it's nobody's business.

4. Talk to my mom & dad. I enjoy that.

5. Run longer than I probably should.

6. Yell louder than anyone at Dallas' rodeos!

7. I'm getting pretty good at spending money. ha ha

7 things I cannot do...

1. Eat fish or seafood.

2. Clean up someone else's vomit.

3. Wake up early.

4. Go a month without going to Fool Creek. Ok, it's more like 2 weeks.

5. Go a day without talking to DTown

6. Ride a bicycle. I'm way uncoordinated.

7. Go to bed at a decent hour. I'm always up later than I should be.

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex...

1. Smile

2. Eyes

3. Sense of Humor

4. Respect

5. Turns out I like facial hair

6. Honesty

7. Laid back

7 Things I say most often

1. Really?!

2. How's it going?

3. I love you

4. Oh my hell

5. "Christensen Appraisal Group, this is Aimee"

6. Have a good night.

7. Thank you

7 Celebrity Admirations...

1. Robert Duvall

2. hmm, I guess I only have one.

7 Favorite foods...

1. Ice cream

2. Chicken.

3. Shepherd's Pie that my mom makes

4. Orange chicken that my mom makes

5. Basically anything my mom makes

6. La Dolce Vita's pasta combo

7. Snow cones

7 People I think should do this:

1. Sara

2. Carrie

3. Brenda

4. Laur

5. Ash

6. Hannah

7. Amy (or Jesse, whoever wants to)

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I didn't know that you couldn't ride a bicycle. ;) Thanks for coming to the softball game last night!!

Ashley Abbott said...

Oh my goodness I loved this! It reminded me of so many things from high school for some reason. Don't ask me why!! I know you can type like a speed demon, but do your fingers still sweat! :) I hope you don't mind I mentioned that!! I'm doing good thanks for the comment on my blog! It's ALWAYS nice to hear from you, now I just want to see you sometime!

hannah said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll be sure to do it!