So these are just some pictures from Dylan & Darci's Leamington reception. It turned out really nice. I had a good time dancing with my dad, Dallas, & Ian. I even got Dallas out there twice, which is notable.
Me dancing with Dallas.
Nicole with Grandpa. Dallas with his sisters. Dallas & Taryn. She loves him!
Aimee & Dallas. He had about had it with me by this point. Dallas & Papa Mama with her granddaughters, Taryn & Ella Mae. Ian & Dylan. Ian & Grandpa
Such cute pictures! I can tell that you and Dallas are really close. I remember when he got sick in 1st grade and you were so worried about him. I can tell that you guys love each other and its so cute! Pssh, what are you talking about? YOU always look cute and YOUR hair is so beautiful! Can we swap wardrobes for a while? Ha ha! My hair is sick and in great need of a trim. If only I could find the time... It looks like the reception in Leamington was fun for your family, too. I love weddings! :)
Those are cute! I love weddings! Man doesn't it suck that summer is almost over? I see all the trips you took, and to think now its back to the grind....oh well what can you do? When do you get done with school?
2 comments:
Such cute pictures! I can tell that you and Dallas are really close. I remember when he got sick in 1st grade and you were so worried about him. I can tell that you guys love each other and its so cute! Pssh, what are you talking about? YOU always look cute and YOUR hair is so beautiful! Can we swap wardrobes for a while? Ha ha! My hair is sick and in great need of a trim. If only I could find the time... It looks like the reception in Leamington was fun for your family, too. I love weddings! :)
Those are cute! I love weddings! Man doesn't it suck that summer is almost over? I see all the trips you took, and to think now its back to the grind....oh well what can you do? When do you get done with school?
Post a Comment