So, I'm blogging about Dylan's wedding. He may or may not be upset, but I figured he'd probably blog about it in a month or so, so I'll just share some of the good pictures. It was so fun & they had such a beautiful reception. It was at Darci's parents' house & it was so pretty!

Taryn & Grandpa.

The Sisters Finlinson & Mama

The Sisters Finlinson & Papa

Brooke, Brenda, Sara, Nicole, & Aimee - ALL the girls.

Taryn & Ella - the nieces. They are so cute.

Aimee & Ian

Taryn & Me. She's my little buddy.

Issac & Dallas.

Darci Mae & Dylan J.

After the wedding. Aren't they so cute together?!
3 comments:
What a cute couple! Congratulations! You are all such a beautiful family. Darci's parents back yard is beautiful! Wow! September is such a good month to get married in, too. :) Hope school and everything is going alright for you! Talk to you soon!
I LOVE WEDDINGS! I always love seeing pictures from them even if I have no idea who they are :) What a beautiful reception, too! And thank you for the congrats...we are super excited! Well, me not so much about the entire labor and delivery process, but the outcome is always worth it :)
Congrats to Dylan and Darci! It looks like it turned out to be a great day. They are a super cute couple. And I love the colors.
Post a Comment