Saturday, November 8, 2008
Taryn & Grandma
I went & got Taryn yesterday & brought her to Fool Creek with me to spend the weekend with Grandma Rita. I really like hanging out with my mom & since my dad is gone this weekend, I figured she wouldn't want to spend it all by herself. Taryn is a little talker - she just jabbers all the time, it's so cute. Today she was playing hide & seek with me, she would stand right behind me & just sit there laughing. I think she may have been a little delirious & ready for her nap. She found some sunglasses this morning, so she was wearing them around for a little bit. I know she likes to hang out on the bottom stair at her house, & she was doing it here too. It was so funny. She found a little cup that fits perfectly in her hand, so I would pour a little bit of water in it & she would carry it around & drink the water, or just dump it on the floor. Grandma taught her to say "Isaac" last night, so now when we point to a picture of Isaac she said his name. It's adorable. And she says Mama & Papa when we point to pictures of Ian & Brenda. Pretty soon she'll be talking all the time & we'll actually be able to understand her! Thanks Ian & Brenda for letting us have such a fun little buddy this weekend!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
she's the coolest. "sippin' on gin n juice" right? i can't wait to see her in person and teach her my name.
what a cutie!!! how is everything going?? were you able to find a job yet? I hope so.. Hope you had a great weekend and I hope school is going well for you. the semester is almost over!! yay!!! talk to you later. :)
So cute! Aimee, I love that you are a blogger and I found you!!!
Post a Comment