Monday, November 17, 2008
Shout out to the Lucas's
So, here's the deal Sara & Blair - you haven't updated your blog in what, 5 weeks? I have been keeping my blog updated better than you have. Sure, maybe it's because I've been unemployed for the last month & I haven't done a damn thing most days. Maybe it's because I think I'm clever & write about silly things & cute little girls. But really, all that matters is that you two haven't updated your blog & it is killing me! Literally, killing me. I might die. I was thinking we could come up with some sort of deal where you update the blog, or post pictures of your new house & then I could babysit your kids (when you have them) in return. Sure, that might be a ways away, but the offer is on the table. Take it or leave it. That's all I have. For now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm with you on this one Aimee...I mean seriously...FIVE weeks??? HELLO?
Hey~
How have you been lately? Have you had any luck finding a job?
This is a 'Shout out to Aimee' - haven't seen a blog from you in awhile. How are you?
Post a Comment