
By this point, I decided she had probably had enough to eat & I left her there for a little while before moving her to her crib. I could not stop laughing though, she was trying SO hard not to fall asleep & she'd catch herself about to doze off & would do this fake laugh as if to prove that she wasn't actually sleeping. It was pretty cute.
It's pretty fun having a little buddy to play with, she's already starting to make funny faces at the camera, which I can especially appreciate!

After Ian & Brenda got home, Taryn kept playing with this little chair & Ian strapped her in to remind her that she doesn't like it - every time she gets in it, she tries to turn around & almost tips the chair over. So I had to get some pictures of her squirming in the chair, I was laughing so hard.


3 comments:
Taryn love her Aunt Aim! Thanks again for watching her. Will you email me those pics? I love the one where she is falling asleep.
love ya
Well I've looked at your blog quiet a few times now and it's about time I say "Hello." You and your boyfriend are such a cute couple. Beautiful people go well together. I love you new haircut. It makes you look a little older. And that Taryn is a doll.
Liz Bassett
What a cute little buddy you have! Taryn is adorable! I laughed so hard imagining her almost tipping over the little bouncy chair! Ha ha! Have a good day, Aim. :)
Post a Comment