Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Big Two-Eight

Today is Dylan's #28 birthday. Man, is he old!! ha ha, just kidding. But I just wanted to tell him that I hope he has a great day today & that I love him. He is such a good brother to me. I get on instant messenger every day at work so I can talk to him (& no, that says nothing about what kind of employee I am). He always makes me laugh, even when he says really random things! Dylan is good at giving people really good nicknames - for example, mine right now is Blamey. Or Blamerony. Or yesterday he called me Stenchonopolous. So there's just a little taste for you all. He's very talented, fun to be around, & so easy to talk to. I love you Dyl, I hope you have a good birthday!

1 comment:

Ashley Abbott said...

oh my gosh aimee!! I'm so glad you saw my blog! I really do think about you often!!! I can't believe your hair is so long! You look so good! Jake's masters is only one year long so we really don't have that much longer. I'm so glad to hear from you, and to see your blog!