Monday, February 6, 2012

it's official

And when I say official, I mean that literally.  Google hates me.  For some reason my google albums keep getting deleted.  So some of my posts have pictures showing up & some of them don't.  Actually, let's go ahead & say computers in general hate me right now.  One of my accounts with an online merchant was hacked into late last night & my card was fraudulently charged.  But when I tried to call their customer service (which they told me to do immediately if it wasn't me that placed the order in an email I got), they weren't available to take my call.  Luckily, my bank was, so I cancelled the card. Such a great way to start my week!

I had another ultrasound last Friday & I am getting so excited to see our little man.  He yawned during the ultrasound & it was the cutest thing ever!  Only 7 weeks (or close to that, hopefully) til he's here!

No comments: