Tuesday, February 21, 2012

baby shower

I have the BEST family & friends.  My sisters & Brenda had a baby shower for me last weekend & it was so much fun.  I got to see a lot of family & some friends that I hadn't seen in FOREVER.  We got a lot of much needed baby items & I think we are finally ready for this little guy to get here.  We got so many cute blankets, tons of diapers, & tons of clothes.  Jordon's parents are so awesome -- they gave us a stroller/carseat combo & it is so nice.  I can't wait to go running with the new jogging stroller. 

Here are a few pictures that were taken during the shower.

 Me with Morgan.  I love this girl! 
 Grandma & Jonah showing their "mad faces."
The super cute bird houses Brenda made.
And the super cute diaper cake that Brenda made.
My cute nephew Jude, or The Judester Supreme 6000, as others might know him.
Sara, Morgan, me, Ellie, Amy (holding Alice), Jan, & my mom
My Aunt Lisa, my mother-in-law Sandy, Shantel, Mallori (holding Bristyn), Alyssa (holding Miley), Missy, Maklee, Shayda, Cassa, Whit, MaKinley, Aunt Brenda, Aunt Roberta, Jaime, & my cousin Heidi.
Jan, my mom, my Aunt Ann, my Aunt Lisa, Miley, my mother-in-law Sandy, Shantel, Mallori & Bristyn, Alyssa, Jaime, Cassa & Whit.
 And my sisters.  Doing the sleeper.  Love these two!!

No comments: