Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nixon Jordon

These pictures are all out of order, but that's alright.  Nixon Jordon Ferrell was born March 21, 2012 at 1:54 am in Nephi.  He weighed 7 lbs 13.5 oz & he was 19 3/4" long.  I was supposed to be induced, but ended up having a c-section.  I stayed in Nephi to recover & Nixon spent 8 days in the NICU at Timp.  I love this little guy more than words can say.  I didn't think I could love Jordon more, but I do.  Every day, I love him more & I am so thankful for him.
Little Nixon in the NICU, he's a cuddler.
My two handsome guys!
Little man has a little mouth like me!
On our way home from the NICU.
He does really funny things with his hands.
Such a cutie.
This was our self portrait before we left to go have a baby.
Seeing Nixon for the first time.
Our first family picture. I love my boys!!

4 comments:

Clint and Krista said...

Congrats to both of you he is so precious!!!

Keith and Shasta said...

Congratulations! He is darling! I am glad you are both ok. I absolutely love his name.

Mudrow Memories said...

He's such a cute little guy! And you are such a cute little mommy! :)

Anonymous said...

Aimee he is absolutely PERFECT. So, So cute! I am glad he is doing ok now. My mom told me he was in the hospital, and I have been watching for an update. Congrats!