Wednesday, June 22, 2011

where you at?!

You may or may not feel like the Ferrells disappeared. The truth is, we're still in New York. We're trying to find things to do to occupy our time. We are really enjoying the nice weather; however, it would be ideal if we were enjoying it with our families.

We did venture out to Lake Ontario last weekend to check out the beach. We've come to the conclusion that the beaches are only nice on the west coast. Here we are, on the beach.


I had a GREAT birthday. Jordon totally surprised me with a Nook Color. It is amazing! I love to read & now I am even more of a geekpants. I take it with me everywhere & read every chance I get. I am lucky to have amazing families in Utah that made sure I felt loved & appreciated on my birthday & the days to follow. I was getting things in the mail for about a week & it was great.


That's all I have this time. We are counting down until we get to see everyone again!

1 comment:

nic said...

yep, where you at? get back here soon would ya?