Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend..

We got to hang out with Dallas for a few days over Memorial Day weekend & it was so much fun! I love hanging out with Jordon & I love hanging out with Dallas, but when they get together it is out of hand. They are both so funny & they get along very well. I am so thankful to have a sweet younger brother who is willing to take time off from his job to fly across the country to spend time with us. I posted some pictures below of our fun weekend. We went all over. I had so much fun & I hope Dallas had fun too!



So it turns out all these pictures are from Alexandria Bay. It is this super cute little town north of us which borders Canada. I love it there. It reminds me of Park City but on a river. We took Dallas up there to check it out. He seemed to like it. We took a ferry to Boldt Castle on Heart Island. It is such a cool structure. A guy started to build the castle for his wife, but then she died so he never returned. Such a love story!




This is Jordon & Dallas checking out the masonry.



This is the "Italian Garden." So pretty!



Just a cool shot of the castle.



Me & Jordon inside the castle. At times I felt like I was in the Leamington Town Hall. It was kind of nice.


Stained glass window at the top of the castle.


We took Dallas to our favorite little Keewaydin State Park that we went to a few weeks back. He thought it was pretty great.

And in case you haven't heard, we are currently living in this little number... more later.




1 comment:

Brenda said...

Sweet pics...so we were wondering where giant Dallas slept in your place? ;) We love & miss you guys!