Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence Day!

We decided that we might as well take a vacation while we're living in New York. So we packed our bags & drove about an hour and a half to Old Forge, NY. It is THE BEST place I've been to outside of Utah. It reminded me a lot of Utah, so maybe that's why I liked it so much. We went to a water park on Saturday called Water Safari that was pretty great. I have never seen Jordon so excited. It was great. Then on Sunday we went whitewater rafting on the Sacandaga River. Today we just relaxed & took a scenic route home. We stopped to take some pictures of the Moose River.

















I had to get a picture of our sunburns! We actually got some sun in NY.



This is a random giant chair in Old Forge.



Jordon on the giant chair.



Happy Independence Day!!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Cute pictures!! We sure do miss you two. Taryn was telling Ella in F.C. that after she has her birthday in August Aimee will be home. ;)

Cassa Carter said...

I love the big chair pics!!! ask Jordon how much I would laugh at that haha! I am so glad you guys had fun on your mini vaca!! Miss and love ya!

Dylan, Darci and Jonah said...

That does look like a nice place

nic said...

Those pictures are absolutely beautiful!