Wednesday, April 13, 2011

the gun range

Well it turns out there is a shooting range here. Weird, right? Well it may not be weird to you, but it is to me. Because this place blows. For somewhere that has the dumbest gun laws ever, it is amazing they allow people to shoot them. We spent a good amount of time on Sunday trying to find the shooting range. Our GPS took us to a random house with a dirt road next to it & said we reached our destination. Well we didn't. So we went home. We did some googling & got a little more information. Jordon went to Gander Mountain, paid his $10 membership fee (big bucks) & we went to find the range again. You'll be glad to know that Salt Road is not the same as Old Salt Road. The first place we ended up at was Old Salt Road. And it turns out the range doesn't suck. I was pretty impressed.

Jordon recently purchased a new gun & he LOVES it. I think he tells me every day that he loves it. And since he actually had the chance to shoot it, he loves it even more!! I'm just glad he is happy. There is nothing I love more than seeing him happy.

No comments: