for little brothers!! and especially for little brothers that miss their big sister who smothers the heck out of them so much that they fly across the states to visit! Dallas came to spend about 4 days with us last weekend & we had so much fun with him!! I love that kid. It made me so homesick though. I can't say that I forgot how funny he is, because I could never forget. But I burned some serious calories laughing with him. He is so entertaining. Here are some pictures he took on my camera.

Please notice the small white sign. Dallas found a bigger one & took a picture of it on his phone. And sent it to his friend with a message that said, "they must have forgotten where I live." He's got the best sense of humor!

There is a small village near us called Copenhagen. And word is, they have a bandwagon. That's about all I can tell you on this one.

Proof that it is, in fact, a village.
Ok, so he didn't take this one. I asked Jordon to take it so I could prove that DTown actually made it to New York. He wasn't pleased about having a photo op. And I wanted to get one with all three of us, but they both said no. Aren't boys so fun!
I wish Dallas could have brought about 30 people in his luggage so we could see all our families & friends. But it was sure nice to have a weekend with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment