Well I can't get through February without mentioning some of my favorite people.. Jordon's birthday was on February 7. Two of my brothers have birthdays in February, Brenda has a birthday in February, and Jonah bug has a birthday in February. It is just party month in this family!
Jordon happened to have the day off on his birthday, but I had to work. So I let him open his birthday present on Saturday night, made him a birthday cake on Sunday, & then left him with Trixie all day Monday. Such a nice wife, right? I came home from work on Monday & he was putting together the new treadmill that he got me for Valentine's Day! He is such a sweetheart. I feel so lucky. He treats me so well & he takes such good care of me. I love him so much & I am so thankful for him.
Today is Dallas' birthday & he is the big 2-4. Crazy. We are getting old. Dallas is coming to visit us next weekend & next to going home for Christmas, I haven't really been excited about much. But I am WAY excited about seeing DTown. Love that kid. I am trying really hard to find some fun things to do while he's here. So I'll let you know how that goes.
Jonah is turning 2 this month! I can't believe it. He is growing up so fast & I am so excited to see him when we go home again. I love hearing about the funny things that he is doing. And I can't wait to see him be a big brother in a few months.
I wish I was home for the month of February so I could hang out with everyone for all these birthdays. I was telling Jordon a few weeks ago how I miss my Friday nights at Ian & Brenda's house. I had so much fun spending time with them & playing with Taryn when I lived in SLC. Ian & Brenda, I hope you both have amazing birthdays & get everything you want! :)
1 comment:
Aimee-We MISS you too!! Thanks for the birthday wishes. We are trying to think of something fun to get Ian...Taryn is trying to convince him that cake is good & she wants to make him a Taryn cake for his birthday.
We love you & can't wait for you to live closer!
Post a Comment