Saturday, March 12, 2011

.homesick.

I am just plain old homesick. Missing these guys.





And these girls.




And this girl!
And this girl!
And this girl, too!

New York has been a great experience. I have learned a lot about myself and my husband. And we have had so much fun together. We are so glad we have each other to come home to & that we are able to spend time together. But I am a Utah girl. I love my hometown & I am seriously missing Fool Creek. I want to get back to Utah asap & stay there. Forever.

3 comments:

gregandjaime said...

I want you to hurry and get here and be here FOREVER too!! Sorry your homesick I can't imagine being so far away. Just know I think of you all the time and miss our drink runs! When you move here we are continuing those for sure!!

Mikkell, Chris, Maclee,& Marlee said...

Aimee,
Sorry you are homesick. I bet your family missed you just as much. Thanks also for the sweet comment on my blog. Hope you get to come home soon! Love ya!

nic said...

Missing you too li'l sis! Lets talk someday soon, it's been way too long.