
I got the day off on Thursday & Jordon had the day off for Veteran's Day, so we got to relax all day together. We went for a walk on Fort Drum & then we found a tree stand, so we decided we'd better find another path to walk on so we didn't get in the way of any deer hunters. Here's a picture of our little family.
Trixie got a new holiday sweater & she was not very impressed when I put it on her. She wouldn't even look at me when I'd try to take the picture. Little stinker..
Life is pretty good, but we are getting excited to go home for Christmas. It will be so weird not to be at my mom & dad's house for Thanksgiving; but, I know it will be just as good to be here with Jordon. We miss our family & friends SO much.
2 comments:
Its about time! I haven't seen a picture of Trix since Jonah man was holding her. In fact, I don't think I ever met her. Anyway, good job on the pics!
I am glad you are enjoying married life! Love to hear from you via blog thanks for the comment on my blog. Love ya
Post a Comment