Saturday, December 11, 2010

life in new york

So, Trixie got a new Christmas dress. (Don't tell her, but she's getting a few things in her stocking this year... thanks to Santa!) We have quite a system for getting her to pose for pictures. It's kind of a headache actually.
She's actually just yawning in this picture. But I thought it was funny, because it looks like she's talking to Jordon.

We had to show some people what the snow is like here. I don't know if you can tell by this picture, but it is up to Jordon's knees. Crazy. I don't ever remember snow like this in Utah; however, I also have a really bad memory.


Just a family picture for everyone to enjoy. Trixie got spayed this week, so she's kind of upset with us. They gave us strict instruction to keep her from jumping or making noise for a week. Clearly they don't know this little lady. As soon as we got her home, she went crazy jumping all over playing with Jordon. And she barks every time the neighbors go outside. So we'll see how that goes.


We're heading home for Christmas in 13 days & we are SO excited!! We can't wait to see our families.

2 comments:

nic said...

Um, brrrr, tell Jordon to get some pants on--its snowing! Great to see new pics of you guys, I love TD's little dress. Can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! That snow is insane. Never thought I would say this but Utah will be a nice break from the snow for you guys.