Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wedding Pictures

Here are some pictures from our wedding. Let me just say, our wedding photographer is amazing!! There are a lot more pictures, but these are just a few.

Getting ready with my Mama and sisters.
About to walk down the aisle with my Papa.

Kissing my most favorite person in the world!

Getting the rings from our cute ring bearer, Jonah.

So happy together.

The Sisters Finlinson. All married up.

The Finlinson family.

3 comments:

Liz Szilagyi said...

Gosh, I still can't believe you are married . . .it was all so quick! Congrats congrats congrats. You look so happy and beautiful.

hannah said...

Oh, I LOVE the pictures!!! You look stunning! I'm so happy for you guys! I hope all is going well in New York!! :)

nic said...

Beautiful pictures, your photographer was pretty amazing! I sure miss you, hope you're enjoying New York and being Mrs Ferrell.