In other news, I got a new nephew on March 31. His name is David Jon & he is the boy version of Taryn Nicole. He looks exactly like she did when she was born. And he is super super super cute! He spent two weeks in the Newborn ICU & had to go home with oxygen, but now he is off the oxygen & doing well. Taryn calls him her little buddy. It's pretty cute. Here's a picture of Taryn & David. I asked Ian if they were going to call him DJ & he said no, just David. But Dallas informed me that he is going to call David "DoJo" so I'm kind of excited for that.

I went ahead & took this last semester off. For no reason except that I didn't want to go to school. And then I spent the last four months kicking myself for not going to school. Turns out I'm a huge nerdpants (just like everyone else in my family) & enjoy learning. Summer semester starts next week & I am stoked. I can't wait to go back to school. Even if I am taking crap classes like Statistics. But the good news is I'm graduating next May. So after summer I have two semesters left. And then I'll be a college graduate. Woot woot! I feel like I'm actually going somewhere with my life. Ok, that's actually not true. I don't feel like I'm going anywhere. But I'm happy that I'm getting closer to being done with school.
That's all I got. Until next time.
2 comments:
That army does stink for holding Jordan that long. Don't they do all kinds of research that says those kind of pranks aren't good on our soldiers health? I swear I've heard that on NPR.
Nerdpants . . . that's a great word.
Shoot! I feel so bad that Jordan's tour has been extended! In a way, I know how you feel b/c I waited for my husband on his mission, and even though it was 2 years, I pretty much knew when he was coming hom. It would be SO frustrating to be teased like that! Hang in there! Your new nephew is adorable! I love his little lips and double chin. Sweet.
Post a Comment