As I was registering for some classes for school the other day, I was informed that I had been "waitlisted" for a class because it's full. And it turns out that I don't like being "waitlisted." For anything. Not just college classes. My parents are both super patient folks, so I'm not sure where I got my inability to wait from.
* I'm ready for Jordon to come home from Iraq. And be out of the army. But I'll take what I can get, I guess. Even if it means going to Fort Drum to visit every month until he's out.
* I'm ready to be done with school. Turns out I'll graduate before I'm 27 so that's notable, right? (The answer is no. It's not notable when you have nerdpants sisters like mine, but I'm going to go ahead & pretend it is.)
* I'm ready to live in Arizona for a while. I've decided that when you live in Arizona you don't have to give a damn about much because, hello -- you live in Arizona! And I am definitely ready to not give a damn about anything.
* I'm ready to make more money than I know what to do with. I've gone ahead & given myself a reality check, & I realize that this one will never happen. But I'm just letting the waitlist gods know that I'm ready.
* I'm ready to LOVE running again like I use to.
So there it is. My waitlist.
1 comment:
I am ready right along with you aimee!!! I will run with you anytime! I also think that things are looking up so now worries!!!
Post a Comment