Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

This weekend we had a birthday party for Jordon, Brooks, & Dallas. It was so much fun. We had so many people that came to celebrate our favorite boys. The only thing that could've made it better was to have Jordon & Brooks there. Jordon & Brooks have the same birthday, which was yesterday, & Dallas' birthday is tomorrow. He's gonna be 23! I never feel old until he has a birthday & then I feel super old.

Yesterday I went & watched the superbowl with Jordon's family. They are the best. Everyone was there but Cassa. Cassa, next time I hang out with your family you better be there! I love Jordon's family. They make me feel so welcome & it helps me not to miss him so bad. They were telling me funny stories of when he was little. Today we decided my countdown is wrong - there is only 50 days til he comes home from Iraq. I say 50 days, Jordon says 7 weeks. But that seems longer to me. Either way, I can't wait!

1 comment:

Cassa Carter said...

oh i miss both brooks and jordon!!! and of course i will be there next time... i wish i would have been there this time! I always have the best stories of Jord... that i would love to share!!! I am so happy that you make him happy!!!