Here's a picture of Kasie's beautiful ring that Dallas designed himself. I think it's so pretty!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
DTown's Engaged!!!
So after months & months of getting mad at me for telling people he's getting married, Dallas has finally proposed & she said yes! He's going to marry Kasielyn Butterfield! DTown is my best friend & to be honest, I'm pretty stoked for him. But you know what this means for me .... a flippin' pig trough dance. Shiz. The pig trough dance is where if a younger sibling gets married before you do, you have to dance in a pig trough at their wedding reception. The thing is, I'm pretty sure Kasie won't allow that, so I think we're good.
Here's a picture of Kasie's beautiful ring that Dallas designed himself. I think it's so pretty!

Here's a picture of Kasie's beautiful ring that Dallas designed himself. I think it's so pretty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah, the pig trough is not that bad. I had to do a little dancing myself at Chelsea's wedding. I am pretty sure my dad still has the trough painted pink and brown if those happen to be her colors.
ha ha, good to know!
Post a Comment