Thursday, February 25, 2010

DTown










So I'm not talking about the town. I'm talking about DTown the boy, or man, or monument, you decide. The one that is 6'3", 190 lbs, (or ten-to-two as he likes to say), & has the hugest hands in the world. My favorite little brother. Ok, so he's my only little brother. But man is he amazing. DTown, me & you are pretty damn good at making bad decisions these days. That being said, I still love you. I will always love you. There are people in your life that will walk away because of things that you've done. But I will always be here. Not only because you're my little brother, but because you are incredibly important to me. I don't know what I would do without you. I hope the next few months are the best months of your life. I love you.

4 comments:

Cassa Carter said...

What a great tribute to a little brother!!! I could say the same about mine...

Mikkell, Chris, Maclee,& Marlee said...

I agree that he is an amazing person. And Aimee you are an awesome sister. He is lucky to have you. I love the relationship you and Dal share. I will be thinking of him lots and hoping all goes well love ya Dallas

hannah said...

Oh, Aimee, you are so nice! I hope Dallas is okay and I agree, you are an awesome sister! He is super lucky to have you. How are you these days? :)

Grandma Mc said...

With the news of Scott today I am sooooo grateful that Dallas is where he is today. Please tell him we are remembering him in our thought and prayers. He is one awesome kid!!